May 31st – June 2nd, 2022
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
LONGS PEAK PARK• 311 Wheatberry Dr, Erie, CO 80516
Check In Process
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tryout time to get your player(s) checked in
- You will need to check in your player(s) to receive a tryout number
- Make sure contact information is accurate (phone number and email)
What To Bring
- Players should wear a White solid t-shirt and dark shorts
- Bring cleats, shinguards, and a soccer ball
- Bring plenty of water
We will hold 2-3 days of tryouts per age group with our Ignite coaching staff. Each coach will be evaluating each player anonymously.
Evaluators are asked to evaluate players on various soccer skills, knowledge, and work ethic.
- Speed, Toughness, Aggressiveness
- 1v1 Attacking and Defending
- The Ability to Play Under Pressure
- Decision Making
- Who is coachable
During this process you may observe your player moving from field to field. This is not indicative to what team they will be placed on. Only to ensure we are fully evaluating players in all environments.