Our goal is to provide soccer to all of our community. This program is for our players with special needs (down syndrome, autism, cerebral palsy). ALL are accepted and welcome!
We believe that soccer is a great resource and outlet for all children to engage in and have fun playing. We understand that all children grow and learn at different times, which is why our program will be the perfect fit for you and your family. Come join our family!
- 6 week program (Free)
- Friday’s Only
- 5:30-6:15pm Country Fields Park
- Light It Up program is for players 5 years old to 18 years old
- Games and activities adapted to promote your child’s participation.
- Players are grouped into teams or small groups based on ability and age.
- Each player will ideally have a volunteer mentor to help guide them through various soccer related activities.
- Parents will have the opportunity to network with other families for support and information-sharing.
Why do we need a TOPSoccer Program?
TOPSoccer was formed to perpetuate the US Youth Soccer mission statement which is, in part, “to foster the physical, mental and emotional growth and development of America’s youth through the sport of soccer at all levels of age and competition.” There are thousands of children with disabilities who need, and can be provided with, the opportunity to play soccer through the TOPSoccer program.
Hey you... are you interested in coaching? join our coaching staff!
We are always looking for motivated and qualified coaches to join our team. Please complete the below form and our Director of Soccer Operations will contact you.
Support Colorado Ignite and Help us Score Big!
Four Levels of Sponsorship Available
With partner levels ranging from $250 to $2000 and benefits including website links and social media posts to home game banners and your logo on practice shirts, there’s sure to be a good fit for you. We appreciate your support!