The Ignite Competitive Program is a progressive development platform that provides a player first and competitive atmosphere through age-appropriate training and playing opportunities.
We believe that creating a player centered environment focused on the players technical, tactical, physical, and cognitive components will lead to success on and off the field. Each competitive team will be placed in the most appropriate level (Champions League, Centennial League, Front Range League) for the team. The focus is on developing the players as a whole, teaching players how to compete, and ultimately, to provide a lifelong passion for soccer in every child that comes through our ranks. Our competitive program is broken down into two phases.
Team Phase (U11 to U14) Expand a player’s understanding of how to execute their technical proficiency to focus on TEAM. The goal at this age is to work on the tactical parts of a player’s game and master decisions about when to pass, dribble, shoot, or take players on through individual expression. We want our players to begin to build relationships on the field to help enhance the team’s goals.
Love for the Game Phase (U15-U18) All players make a commitment to loving the game by combining their individual and team expertise. This phase incorporates cognitive and physical individual training to help build all-around players.
- PLAYER-CENTERED program fostered through technical, tactical, cognitive, and physical understanding of the game.
- Paid, fully licensed, professional coaches
- Age specific coaching curriculum that works on developing not only the individual player but team.
- 3 practices per week on local fields (Fall/Spring)
- Summer and Winter Training
- Full League Schedule (Fall/Spring)
- Technical training with director
- Goalkeeping Sessions
- In State and Out of State Tournaments Options (not included in player registration)
- Team building and social events on and off the soccer field
WHAT DO REGISTRATION FEES COVER?
The competitive season at Colorado Ignite is roughly ten months. Registration fees are used to pay for professional coaches, CSA fees and insurance costs, league fees (Champions League or Centennial League), administrative fees and staff, equipment, fields/facility usage fees, referees, select skills clinics.
Note: uniform and tournament fees are NOT included in the registration fees.
For more information contact: Ashley Riley email@example.com or Kyle Cotter firstname.lastname@example.org
EVENTS, CAMPS, & CLINICS
Hey you... are you interested in coaching? join our coaching staff!
We are always looking for motivated and qualified coaches to join our team. Please complete the below form and our Director of Soccer Operations will contact you.