Under 5 | Coed
Sparks Recreational Program
Under 6 | Coed
Under 7 | Coed
Under 8 | Boys & Girls
Under 9-12 | Boys & Girls
These programs provide a safe, fun, and non competitive environment giving players the opportunity to learn the game. Volunteer coaches are trained and given a developmentally appropriate curriculum allowing for players to grow in their technical skills and fall in love with soccer.
U7 & U8 players also have the opportunity to join the Ignite Pre-Academy and further advance their skills through training led by Ignite Professional Staff.
- PLAYER-CENTERED program fostered through technical, tactical, cognitive, and physical understanding of the game.
- Volunteer Coach
- Age specific coaching curriculum that focuses on technical skill and body movement education.
- 8 Game Schedule (both Fall & Spring)
- Coach & Teammate request will be given every effort but not guaranteed
- Weekly Skill Sessions per age group run by Ignite’s Professional Coaching Staff
WHAT DO REGISTRATION FEES COVER?
The sparks recreational season at Colorado Ignite is roughly 10 weeks (Spring or Fall). Registration fees are used to pay for equipment, fields/facility usage fees, referees, select skills clinics, administrative duties, and insurance fees.
Little Sparks – U5: $75, includes both a Navy and a Gold Jersey
Junior Sparks – U6: $95, includes both a Navy and a Gold Jersey
Sparks – U7 & U8: $125, includes both a Navy and a Gold Jersey
Fuego – U9 – U12: $150.00, includes both a Navy and a Gold Jersey
Travel Rec – U9 – U18: $225.00
For more information contact: email@example.com
EVENTS, CAMPS, & CLINICS
Hey you... are you interested in coaching? join our coaching staff!
We are always looking for motivated and qualified coaches to join our team. Please complete the below form and our Director of Soccer Operations will contact you.